No radiator and red wine

Oddly for a Monday I did a reasonable amount of work. Didn’t exactly start early though. Had an email from a video card vendor about a bug we filed long ago, apparently the issue was in one of our own shaders. After a fair amount of digging I managed to find it, so were setting a multi-sampled texture to a non-multi-sampled texture slot. Nasty things happened. Sad thing was that it was a fairly silly bug that should have been sorted long ago.

It was a lovely day today actually, so took Sasha for a nice long walk. Walked to the gym, did Combat, walked home, did a bit more work and then started on the red, that’s now all in the bucket warming up, I’ll add the yeast tomorrow.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *