Couldn’t really get into work first thing, not until at least two cups of coffee. I added shader debugging until my brain switched on. Weather was a bit crap. Ended up walking the dogs in light rain. Came back and did more work. Now I was having an issue with constant buffers when bound to both vertex and pixel shaders.
I went to combat and spent most of it working out how I could solve the problem. Then came home and found out that that wasn’t the issue anyway. Spent many hours then trying to work out what’s wrong with it. After sitting down now I think I’m looking in the wrong place. It’s all a bit complicated. I’ll crack on with it tomorrow, I’m sure I’ll work it out.