So spent almost the entire day checking the lighting pipeline, from all the inputs, to the final rendered image. And came to a conclusion. It was all correct. Unfortunately reality can be a bit dull, and trying to explain to an artist that a headlight parallel to a flat surface doesn’t actually light it a great deal. Then I got into a conversation about the Lambertion lighting model. Then I worked out it wasn’t a particularly good idea at about 11:30 in the morning. Walked the dogs with Jamie. Walked to the gym, did Pump, did a session with Laverne and then walked home in heavy rain, which shouldn’t have been there. Did a bit more work and then transferred the Voigner. Ten days before I add the finings and it’s ready to start clearing. Time for pizza.