So the wine kits arrived yesterday. I did actually sterilise everything and start the first one off, but it was only this evening that the liquid was up to temperature so I’ve added the yeast. Now the brewing really starts. I’ll do the kits a week apart, that will give time for each to clear before I have to shift all the barrels round. Spent all day doing GPU analysis, started writing it up but I’ll leave the bulk of it and the upsets until tomorrow. Went for a run, caught a Ditto. Listened to mother bang on about how her new router didn’t come with a man to fit it and how she is completely unable to follow a manual that even Dillon could understand and be connected to the internet in minutes.